Astronomical Institute of the Czech Academy of Sciences
registered office at Fričova 298, 251 65 Ondřejov, Czech Republic, VAT ID: CZ67985815 (hereinafter: “ ASU“)
AGREEMENT TO PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
In accordance with Art. 6 (1)(a) REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), which came into force on 25 May 2018,
I, the participant of the WORKSHOP titled “14th International Workshop on Astronomical X-Ray Optics” hereby provide the organizer with my explicit consent to the processing of the following data:
- Personal information
- Name and surname
- Telephone number (not obligatory)
- Affiliation name
Billing information (this information is necessary to issue an invoice after paying for the workshop)
- Personal name and surname or organization (Bill to)
- Street address
- Zip code
- ID, or VAT number
for the purpose of organizing the WORKSHOP “14th International Workshop on Astronomical X-Ray Optics”. Furthermore, I grant my consentregarding the preservation, processing, and publication of photo and audio-video recordings on which I am captured and my presentation on the website and social networks.
My personal data, in accordance with the Regulation, shall be processed and stored by the ASU in the archive, for a limited period. After this period, the data will be disposed of. All personal information provided to ASU is secured using standard protocols and technologies. Only a limited number of authorized persons can access any personal data, and it will not be misused in any instance. The security measures taken are regularly updated.
ASU processes personal data, in accordance with the relevant legal regulations, based on the following titles:
- Provision of the service, contractual performance (fulfilment of the contract concluded between the participant and ASU – participation in the workshop);
- Fulfilment of legal obligations arising from generally binding legal regulations (e.g. ASU is obliged to keep invoicing data);
- Consent with the participant, on the basis of which, for example, the photo and audio-visual recordings from the workshop are published.
I take into account that I have:
- the right to request access to my personal data, its correction, and deletion, or restriction of processing;
- the right to object to the processing;
- the right to transfer the data;
- the right to withdraw my consent at any time with no effect on the legality of the processing based on the consent made before its withdrawal – withdrawal of consent also does not affect the processing of personal data that ASU processes on a legal basis other than consent (i.e. especially if the processing is necessary to fulfil the contract, legal obligation, or for other reasons specified in applicable law).
- the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority with law applicability in the Czech Republic in accordance with the Regulation;
- the right to request information from the ASU about the processing of my personal data.
In this context, I also declare, that I have been informed by the ASU about the right to withdraw my consent to the processing of personal data in writing or by email at email@example.com, at any time.
I give my free and explicit consent to the above-mentioned processing. I declare to have understood its content, having given it freely and not under any pressure.